- Apart from your name, e-mail address and mailing address, we will never ask you for personal information – your credit card number, for example – except when you place an order for a paid product. At that time, we will provide a secure connection and require you to submit only the information needed to complete and fulfill your order. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which does not qualify as personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) which you transmit to us, and we do not assume or accept any responsibility for third party content or services which may be made available through our products or services. You certify that all information you provide is accurate. You also agree to maintain and update your information as necessary so that it remains accurate and current.
- When you subscribe and give us your personal data, you are giving your consent to allow us to collect, use, disclose, process and store your e-mail address and other relevant personal data in a database for the purposes of fulfilling your order or subscription, to verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from us, to send you issues and notices from the service or publication you have subscribed, and to send you information on other products that may suit your interests and occasional advertisements to the extent allowed by applicable laws, regulations and guidelines. You can remove your address from our e-mailing list by following the instructions that are at the end of every e-mail we send.
- If you don’t want us to send you this other information or wish to change (or withdraw) your consent for how we collect, use and disclose your personal data, please contact our customer service department or our Data Protection Officer and we will deal with your request promptly. In addition, you may also:
- Ask us to correct any inaccuracies with your personal data in order to help us ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and up to date; and
- Ask us for access to your personal data in our control or possession, and information about the ways in which this personal data has been or may have been used or disclosed by us within the year before the date of your request.
- While we will respond as soon as reasonably possible, however, to the extent lawful, we may decline requests which we find to be unreasonable including for reasons that such access would jeopardize the privacy of others, or which threaten the safety of others.
- It should be noted that in the event that you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, One Road Publishing may not be in a position to continue to provide its services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place, and this may also result in the termination of any agreements with One Road Publishing and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings, and the Company’s legal rights and remedies in such an event are expressly reserved.
- Your personal data may be transferred overseas from time to time for the purposes of providing you our service. Such transfers will only be carried out in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and/or guidelines and you acknowledge and consent that your personal data may be transferred overseas, subject to the provisions of such laws, regulations and/guidelines.